Ragamuffin Cooking Club

Thursday, February 21, 2008

March gathering

The 29th gathering of the Ragamuffin Cooking Club is hereby announced!


Theme: Italian!

Date & Time: Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 6:30pm (please note that this is a week earlier than our usual schedule!)

Place: Chad & Karen's

We need signups for the following:


  • Appetizer

  • Soup or Salad

  • Main Dish 1 - pasta

  • Main Dish 2 - meat dish

  • Side Dish 1
  • Dessert

  • Wine

  • Non-alc drinks
  • Bowls & cups (we should have plates & plasticware; only need bowls if a soup is coming)

For those of you that did not join us for our first Italian gathering, or those that forgot what we ate, here is a link to our menu so we don't have repeats. As you can see, we were marinara-free for our first gathering, but I doubt that will happen twice! I simply cannot wait. I LOVE ITALIAN FOOD.

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

  • Well, I guess I'm supposed to bring a cheesecake that people like. I hope I can find some good strawberries. Justin

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/22/2008 10:36 AM  

  • Dave and I will bring Italian wedding soup.

    By Blogger Heather, at 2/22/2008 11:03 AM  

  • We will bring the main pasta dish.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2/22/2008 2:44 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Karen, at 2/25/2008 3:37 PM  

  • I will bring a main dish other than pasta...not quite sure yet what it will be. I will post again when I figure it out.

    Amanda

    By Blogger Amanda, at 2/27/2008 2:36 PM  

  • I CHANGED MY MIND! We're going to bring some homemade focaccia bread. :) Someone else can make a side dish.

    By Blogger Karen, at 2/28/2008 9:19 AM  

  • Ok, Heather is NOT coming now - she says that she and Dave have to visit his family.

    So if someone else wants to bring an Italian Wedding Soup - I was SO excited about it! - or another type of soup/salad, please do!

    By Blogger Karen, at 2/29/2008 10:06 AM  

  • i'll do the italian wedding soup...it will just be me (Phil has to work but this is the last weekend!!!!)

    --Rose

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/05/2008 7:51 PM  

  • I think Michelle said she will bring drinks.

    By Blogger Karen, at 3/06/2008 8:53 AM  

  • If u love italian food u must to visit my blog, search the tag "ricette" and...good appetite.
    Hello from Milan, Italy

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6/05/2008 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home