Ragamuffin Cooking Club

Monday, December 12, 2005

January gathering

The 3rd get-together of the Ragamuffin Cooking Club has been announced!

Theme: Brunch
Date & Time: Saturday, January 14th, 12:00 NOON
Place: Chad & Karen's

We don't need specific sign-ups for this one, but at our get-together nearly everyone had an idea for a dish to bring... and they all sounded yummy! And due to a good suggestion, everyone should bring some "leftover" containers next time so we can share the leftovers and bring some of all the dishes home (ziploc bags and plastic containers, whatever).

Post a comment below (or email me) sometime before the date to sign up so we don't duplicate efforts...

8 Comments:

  • I think I said I would bring scones...

    By Blogger Kristi, at 1/05/2006 9:14 AM  

  • I will bring biscuits and gravy (cross your fingers for me).

    --Phil

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/09/2006 12:49 PM  

  • I'll bring my grits casserole and I'm sure EVERYONE will love it! ;)
    heidi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/10/2006 11:39 AM  

  • Ok, so Heather is not going to be able to attend this time around.
    :(
    As for Chad and me, I have NO IDEA what to make yet... am thinking perhaps some granola. But not sure yet...still perusing my cooking websites for inspiration!

    By Blogger Karen, at 1/11/2006 11:05 AM  

  • Ok, I've heard a rumor that Michael & Toni are making a breakfast casserole. And if I remember correctly, Rejane said last time she might make a quiche. Bryan will not be attending.

    Chad and I have decided to make something involving fruit.... but it will be a surprise. :)

    By Blogger Karen, at 1/12/2006 8:45 AM  

  • Okay. It's official. Michael and I are bringing a breakfast casserole, and 2 two-litre pops.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/12/2006 11:54 AM  

  • Yes, I am bringing Quiche. I still don't know what kind though.

    By Blogger Rejane, at 1/12/2006 12:06 PM  

  • I think having mimosas was mentioned at the last meeting, so I will be bringing a bottle of champagne that I have on hand, and some OJ... enough OJ for those who would like a mimosa and those who would just like juice. :)

    By Blogger Kristi, at 1/12/2006 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home