Ragamuffin Cooking Club

Monday, November 14, 2005

December gathering

The 2nd get-together of the Ragamuffin Cooking Club has been announced!

Theme: Mediterranean
Date & Time: Saturday, December 10th, 6:00pm
Place: Chad & Karen's

We need sign-ups for the following:

  1. Appetizer
  2. Drinks
  3. Main Dish
  4. Side Dish #1
  5. Side Dish #2 (Maybe. Could be a salad or soup or bread, depending on the appetizer and first side dish. We may not need a second one.)
  6. Dessert

Post a comment below (or email me) if you want to sign up for one... and if you'd like to be added to the member list so you can add messages to the blog, too, let me know and I'll email you an invite.

Also, we'll try to post some links for Meditteranean-style cooking ideas, recipes, ingredients, etc. during the next month.

5 Comments:

  • Hey everyone - I've sent you all Blogger invites via email, so that will let you post comments and add new posts. Let me know if you need any help getting started.

    By Blogger Karen, at 11/18/2005 9:23 AM  

  • I will sign up to bring Gyros. I had these when I was in Greece so I know how to make them authentically... ;) well, I have to find a good recipe first.

    I assume this would take care of the main dish.

    By Blogger Kristi, at 12/01/2005 9:04 AM  

  • I will be bringing Dolmas, or Burik as the Libyans call them. Stuffed Grape Leaves is a side dish?????

    By Blogger Rejane, at 12/05/2005 10:19 AM  

  • Heidi has volunteered to bring a Greek salad!

    So now we just need drinks and a dessert!

    By Blogger Karen, at 12/05/2005 2:11 PM  

  • Rose and I will come up with a dessert. If you have a special request, feel free to email me, because Greek cooking is definitely not my specialty!

    --Phil P. (phlpstm@yahoo.com)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/06/2005 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home