Ragamuffin Cooking Club

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

April gathering

The 18th Ragamuffin Cooking Club is hereby announced!

For a change of scene we are going to dine out and then watch a movie at the usual spot.

Theme: Indian food & a movie
Date & Time: Saturday, April 21st at 6:00pm (earlier than usual so we don't get home too late)
Place: Tandoor, then to Chad & Karen's for the movie

We don't need signups this time, just RSVPs about a week in advance so I can make a reservation, and suggestions for a movie. You can RSVP on the blog here, on the new group I set up on Facebook, or my emailing me.

Random movie suggestions or votes? (A bonus if it's food-related. If you are strongly opposed to watching certain titles/genres/ratings/etc. let us know.)

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

  • Oh... so THIS is the cooking club blog site. I have heard of it, but it is nice to actually see it. Unfortunately, I don't have many food-related movies, except maybe Se7en... the fat guy whose stomach exploded b/c he ate too much pasta??? (There's an image) Maybe everyone could just bring a few of their favorite movies, and we could vote when we get there. Just a thought. Oh, the one thing I ask is that we don't watch any movies that contain vegetarians. I get offended easily.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4/17/2007 10:46 AM  

  • I won't be able to make it. :-( Another TCA conflict!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4/18/2007 1:58 PM  

  • I will be there; Rose may or may not.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/18/2007 10:38 PM  

  • that last comment was obviously from me

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/18/2007 10:38 PM  

  • by "me," I of course mean Philip Henry Postma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/18/2007 10:39 PM  

  • Thanks for the clarification, Philip Henry. :P

    So far it looks like those attending are:
    - Chad & Karen
    - Jill & Jonathan
    - Phil & maybe Rose
    - Rebekah
    - Michael L.
    - maybe Heather

    The rest can't join us so it will be a smaller group this time around. The rest send their regards! See you all tomorrow.

    By Blogger Karen, at 4/20/2007 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home