Ragamuffin Cooking Club

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

October gathering

The twelfth Ragamuffin Cooking Club is hereby announced! We'll celebrate our ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY as well!

Theme: Chili Cook-Off!

Date & Time: Saturday, October 14th, 6:30pm

Place: Chad & Karen's

We need signups for the following:

  • Texas-style chili -
  • Cincinnati-style chili -
  • White chicken chili -
  • Non-traditional chili - Chad & Karen
  • Cinnamon Rolls - Phil & Rose
  • Cornbread -
  • Chili fixins (sour cream, cheese, crackers) -
  • Bowls & Plasticware -
  • Beer -
  • Non-alcoholic drinks -

No desserts or sides this time, it's gonna be a pure chili grub-fest!

9 Comments:

  • I love chili!!!! but I don't know how to make any of the suggested types of chili - just my mom's recipe. SO I guess I will sign up for the corn bread (because it is an essential for good chili enjoyment!).

    By Blogger TENN, at 9/26/2006 5:38 PM  

  • Rebekah and Michael will take on the Texas-style chili!

    By Blogger Karen, at 9/27/2006 9:35 AM  

  • Michael and I will be glad to bring the plasticware: bowls and spoons, etc. ~Toni

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/30/2006 12:47 PM  

  • I think Heather is going to cover the white chicken chili.

    By Blogger Karen, at 10/02/2006 3:27 PM  

  • Yup, I'll be bringing the white chicken chili. PH33R!

    --Heather

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/05/2006 12:56 AM  

  • We'll bring the beers. Easy enough. :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/09/2006 4:21 PM  

  • Hey, let's play the "Guess Who Just Left That Comment" game... I'll go first. I guess that.... Jonathan just left that comment. You win. YEAH!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/09/2006 4:23 PM  

  • I will bring the fixin's...

    and I'll be sure to wait until the last minute so they're at their most fresh... (I'm only thinking of you guys here..) ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/10/2006 12:12 AM  

  • Ok, Rachel can't come this time around, so Rejane, if you're able to come, it would be great if you could bring drinks or cincy-style chili!

    By Blogger Karen, at 10/10/2006 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home